Examples of Frequently Asked Questions
Appropriate for Dr. Bob to Answer
- Perinatal Stage - Questions regarding the time frame around the birth of your child
- Is my newborn more susceptible to illnesses?
- Can my baby see?
- Can people come to see my baby as soon as I bring it home?
- When is it safe to take a baby out?
- How shall I dress my baby?
- Growth and Development Stage - Infancy
- Should I nurse or give my baby formula?
- My baby's hands and feet are always cold - it that a problem?
- My baby spits up - am I doing anything wrong?
- Should I wake my baby to feed him?
- Toddler - 2-4 Years
- At what age do I attempt toilet training?
- My child is not talking yet - is this abnormal?
- My child bites - should I be concerned?
- My child in not walking yet - should I worry?
- School Age
- My child's birthday falls at a cut-off point for either kindergarten placement or holding him back another year - what should I do?
- My child gets very upset about leaving me to go to school - is this normal?
- The teacher has expressed concern about my child's progress in school - what should I do?
- My child had a low grade fever last night - can I send him to school?
- My child has always been obedient - now he's unruly and defiant. What can I do?
- My daughter is 14 years old and hasn't gotten her period yet - should I be concerned?
- My son is 15 years old and seems to have no interest in girls - is that normal?
- Is acne normal?
Toll Free: 877 KIDS DOC
All Material Copyright 2001-2017, Bob Kandell, M.D.